Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baking from home

So It's been approximately 2 weeks since I decided to start working on my goal of having a home baking business. So far I have completed 1 order and I have 1 more for sure this week. This weeks order is for the best brownies ever, Reese's Peanut Butter with chocolate chips brownies.
These brownies are, for lack of a better word, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Usually my efforts go towards baking for my darling husbands coworkers in his office. And I totally plan to keep baking for them, but I hope to branch out and expand to other people. Recently I have been researching the whole shipping aspect of this business, and boy oh boy have I had a reality check. Shipping baked goods is NOT cheap, and finding the right containers and shipping materials is such a headache. Ugh, but it's just one more thing to learn right. Well that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment