Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies, Halloween Spritz and Pumpkin Cookies. YUM!

So these are a huge hit in my household these days, and the best part about them is that you add on a few orange and black sprinkle and they are perfect as Halloween cookies too.

When I was younger my mom and I would pull out all the baking pans and mixing bowls right about this time of year and the baking would begin. My kids love to help mixing the doughs and licking the spatulas. The other day I had made some Halloween themed Spritz cookies and my Daughters hands were black from food coloring. Luckily nothing got on her clothes, but it looked like she had been playing with an ink pad.

Before we decorated them

And after we decorated them

We also made some yummy pumpkin cookies for a yard sale that we had at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. We sold about a dozen. I am not usually a pumpkin fan myself. I will usually make a pumpkin pie for my husband and the kids, but it's just not my thing. But these pumpkin cookies are awesome! They are light and fluffy and I would've eaten a dozen all by myself, but I have to watch my doughy figure, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment